Updated on May 18, 2019
All of Black Shirt’s beers are vegan and lactose-free unless otherwise noted. (Guest taps excluded.)
1. HAPPY LEAF KOMBUCHA Cranberry Lavender
2. LOOK | Double IPA | 8.0% ABV
Huge papaya and dank forest notes. Dry hopped with Citra.
3. LADEN BOUGH | Norse Table Beer | 4.8% ABV
Bready, tart, and approachable. Fermented with a blend of Kveik.
4. OKUL | Wheat IPA | 5.9% ABV
Starfruit, melon, and watermelon rind. Dry hopped with Simcoe & Galaxy
5. A SLICE OF HEFEN (BREWED BY LA CUMBRE BREWING) | Hefeweizen | 5.4% ABV
A traditional take on a Bavarian classic.
6. BOB AND WHEEL | Mosaic IPA | 6.2% ABV
Wild strawberry, Mango, White Nectarine, and Forest Dew.
7. COLORADO PUBLIC RED | Hoppy Red Ale | 7.0% ABV
Pine, watermelon rind, and light citrus. A very west coast, dry hopped red ale.
8. SLANT RHYME | Americanized Gose | 4.5% ABV
Vibrant citrus. Grilled limes, bright lemon, and pink grapefruit.
9. SILVAN REALM | French Biere De Garde | 6.2% ABV
A toasty table beer. Cocoa powder, sweet bread, and gentle spice.
10. SHADOWTACKLE | Multigrain Imperial Porter | 8.1% ABV
A light peat smoked quality, along with rich dark chocolate truffles, and ristretto.
11. ALACRITY | Pilsner | 5.1% ABV
A hoppy, earthy German Pilsner. Refreshing and razor crisp.
12. NITRO DARK STAR | Imperial Oatmeal Stout | 8% ABV
Roasty, chocolate tones swirled with oatmeal smoothness and dark as the night.
MORE OPTIONS (GF)
VIN VAULT | RED BLEND
HOUSE WINE | PINOT GRIGIO
BIG B’s CIDER | ORCHARD DRY
PEPSI, DIET PEPSI, ROOT BEER, 7-UP, and ORANGE FANTA
HAPPY LEAF KOMBUCHA ROTATING TAP
BLOOD ORANGE SPARKLING PELLEGRINO
BLOODY MARY | Real Dill Bloody Mary mix, Tito's vodka, garnish
OLD FASHIONED | Bulleit bourbon, bitters, simple syrup
MOSCOW MULE | Tito’s vodka, ginger beer, lime
MARGARITA | Suerte Tequila, triple sec, lime
PINK CADILLAC | Hibiscus-ginger kombucha, lemon, Tito's vodka
LAIDBACK LEMONADE | Spirit Hound gin, mint, lavender lemonade, soda
MARTINI | Spirit Hound Gin or Tito's Vodka, dry vermouth, olive
MANHATTAN | Bulleit Bourbon, sweet vermouth, bitters
2-Row Pale and Honey malts with Citra® and Mosaic® hops and Citra® Lupulin Powder. Melon, lime, big and juicy.
Kansas City, MO
Beginning with a big surge of fruity aromatics and grapefruit-hoppy notes, the flavor of this complex, straw-colored ale tapers off to a peppery, dry finish.
Lefthand Brewing Co
16 oz. $7
Nutty malt flavors rap melodiously with herbal, earthy hops in perfect pitch with your palate. Magnum, US Goldings, Willamette and Cascade hops. Smooooooth.